While Wreck-It Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks The Internet will be released this November and this early, many Disney fans are already gearing up for some Easter eggs. One of the most popular of these Easter eggs is the appearance of the Disney Princesses.
Wreck-It Ralph Breaks the Internet is the follow-up to the 2012 movie following a hard-hitting arcade-game villain named Ralph and racing Princess Vanellope. After the two escaped their gaming worlds, they discover the internet and from there, they began to unravel this wonderful and adventure-filled world.
The excitement escalates as it has been revealed that the Disney Princesses would be features in the movie. If you are a huge fan of these princesses, you would never want to miss their funny and cute ways of sharing their predicaments about life and the seemingly only saving grace: being rescued by a man. The trailer shows the princesses without their frilly ball gowns and are instead, dressed in modern clothes and enjoying a girl party.
Here are a few fun cats about the Princesses and their Wreck-It Ralph cameo:
- Cinderella – Everyone knows she’s the princess with a twelve midnight curfew. However, in this movie, she ditched the gorgeous blue ball gown her fairy godmother gifted her with a trendy top. She has a picture of a pumpkin-shaped coach with G2G (got to go) emblazoned at the front. Also beside her is a cup similar to the ones one can purchase at Disneyland, with of course, Cinderella castle in it.
- Elsa – The ice princess is seen in a rather relax pose, lying on the floor. She is wearing PJ’s with “Just Let It Go” boldly printed on the front. She is also holding a milkshake.
- Mulan – Not like the other Princesses, she is wearing a trendy and cool jacket with Mushu embroidered on it much like the ones the squads of Dua Lipa would be wearing.
- Anna – She also let go of her dress and is seen in the trailer wearing a top with a picture of a sandwich with “Finish Each Others” written on it. In case you don’t know what it means, it is a reference to the line “we finish each other’s sandwiches” from the song ‘Love is an Open Door’.
- Princess Tiana – The Princess and the Frog may have made many wish they were as pretty but in the trailer, Tiana looks pretty much as everyone. There she is chilling with her squad with a cup of Starbucks-style with the Disney castle on it.
- Moana – Here, she is seen wearing a shirt with a “Shiny” print in reference to the song of the same title from her movie.
- Rapunzel – She might have chopped her hair off at the end of the movie but here, she is seen sporting her really long golden locks again. She is also wearing pajamas with the same pink and purple shades as her traditional gown.
- Snow White – Here, she ditched the gown and wore a shirt with a red apple dripping in green slime with the word “poison” overlayed.
They are also joined by Ariel and Pocahontas though they both have little exposure (based from the trailer) for us to evaluate the Easter eggs on their clothes.
The princess connection wouldn’t be complete of course, without Vanellope chilling with them. Hearing the princesses, she sure could share a thing or two about being strong and independent princesses just like how she taught Ralph to embrace his inner villain for the good.