Even when he reached his retirement age, George H. Lafferty has never given up on his dream to become an author. And that dream came true with the publication of his book, From a Pauper to a Prince. He is now a successfully published author.
Birthplace: Fort Sumner, New Mexico
Occupation: Retired law enforcement
Hobbies: Traveling, history, and fishing
Genre: Science fiction
- Shook hands with President John F. Kennedy in San Antonio, Texas the day before he was assassinated in Dallas, Texas.
- Was 72 years old before his first book was published by Legaia Publishing company.
- He was at “Boys Town” in Nebraska at the age of 13 years old.
- Served in the AirForce and traveled to Japan, France, and England. He started his career in law enforcement while serving in the military as an M.P.
- He has continued to serve in law enforcement intermittently throughout his career.
- George married his present wife Linda in 2000 and together they have 3 children, 6 grandchildren, and 2 great-grandchildren.
Notable Characters Created
Race: Half German and half Chinese
Abilities: Bare knuckle fighter, merciless with no conscience
Hobbies: Investing in business
Personality: Gung ho, military, loyal to a fault
Physique: Tall with large frame, muscular
Skin: Oriental skin tone
Eyes: Epicanthic fold to his eyes
Special powers: Mental shield